Are you looking to implement self-service for your customers, or are you assessing the quality of your current self-service solution? Would you like to hear some tips on achieving self-service success?
Self-service is a tremendous tool for organizations, offering a way to save money while improving the customer experience. When executed properly, it can reduce service costs, decrease calls, and improve customer satisfaction.
But how do you get it right?
While many organizations have by now implemented some form of self-service, some common mistakes persist, preventing these companies from seeing the benefits they hoped to achieve. Common mistakes include:
- Static, out-of-date FAQs
- Inconsistent information between self-service and the contact center
- Interfaces that are not tailored to a mobile user
- Inability to easily escalate to assisted service.
Join me on April 13 at 2 p.m. ET for destinationCRM’s Top Strategies for Self-Service Success. During this webinar, I’ll discuss:
- How a successful self-service strategy requires looking beyond just self-service
- How to reduce effort and improve the customer experience with self-service
- The critical impact of knowledge management in self-service.