Organizations are increasingly trying to make good use of their time and monetary resources—and discover ways to engage customers more effectively.
Verint customers have the opportunity to do all three in Chicago, June 27-30 at the Verint Engage Global Customer Conference.
Our three-day agenda is packed with opportunities to learn from experts, share insights, and network with other attendees. Here are just a few of the sessions we have planned:
- How to automate workforce management to drive greater capacity
- Why knowledge management could be the missing link to achieving your KPI targets
- How to use speech analytics to enhance operations and the customer experience
- How to combine insight and action from multiple Verint solutions for even greater returns
- Why change management is so crucial to realizing return on investment
- How to operationalize analytics outputs and best practices
To help you get the most from your trip to Chicago, Verint is offering pre-conference workshops at the conference hotel on Monday, June 27. Available for an additional fee, these sessions offer valuable opportunities to gain additional insights into maximizing your Verint solutions before the conference begins.
Register by March 17 to take advantage of the early bird registration fees—and to take advantage of our “Buy three, get one free” offer. Need help persuading your manager why you should attend? Download a customizable conference justification letter that highlights the benefits of participating in the conference.
We’ll see you this summer in Chicago!