We’re only a few short weeks away from the annual Verint Global Customer Conference! Verint Engage 2016 is all about helping you and your organization learn, grow your success, and build customers for life.
When you join us in Chicago June 27 – 30, you can look forward to an exciting three-day agenda with more than 120 breakout sessions, 10 dedicated user groups, and16 pre-conference workshops you won’t want to miss.
Feedback from last year’s attendees has helped us shape this event, and there really is something for everyone—no matter your industry, company size, role, or how you use Verint solutions. In addition to informative keynote and breakout sessions, the conference features:
- Breakfast Roundtables—Share best practices with other attendees from your industry and geographical area.
- Ask the Experts—Meet one-on-one with an expert from our professional services, product management, or support teams.
- Product Innovation Zone—Share your ideas for product enhancements and try out features that are currently in development.
- Customer Experience Zone—Stop by and tell us how we’re doing, and where we can improve.
- Solutions Lounge—Learn more about solutions and services from Verint and the conference sponsors in exhibits open at various times throughout the event.
- Coffee Talk—Take what you’ve learned during the conference and ask questions in a relaxed, informal session and bolster your action plan for when you return to the office.
You get all this and the opportunity to network and share best practices with leaders from a wide variety of industries. And you can enjoy a great location that overlooks Grant Park and Lake Michigan.
Sound like a productive three days to you? Register today. We’ll see you there!